January 31, 2018
Two iconic towers located within a 6 acre park in New Westminster, connecting 2.5km of celebrated boardwalk with over 15,000sf of new waterfront dining, shops and services.
“The proposed project will be a major and positive contribution to the downtown waterfront and the City of New Westminster. The development combines two residential towers, retail space, daycare, public park, underground parking and riverfront esplanade to create a dynamic mixed use project. The site is an important gateway to the waterfront and a key component in the City’s Waterfront vision for a continuous waterfront experience, improved neighbourhood connections and year-round public spaces.”
The current proposal is now for a two-tower scheme that includes:
- two residential towers: 53-storeys (phase 1) & 43-storeys (phase 2)
- building heights of 584 ft & 472 ft.
- 665 units
- 156 one-bedrooms, 441 two-bedrooms & 68 three-bedrooms
- a total density of 4.52 FSR
- a 3-storey commercial building with retail at grade and childcare above
- 40 space childcare facility
- 2 acre of new public park including extension of Westminster Pier Park
- 929 parking stalls on 3 levels of underground parking